Professional Development at Yorkshire Dance
BAFTA Qualifying Aesthetica Short Film Festival 2015: Call for Entries
The BAFTA Qualifying Aesthetica Short Film Festival 2015 is open for entries, with a new strand in dance film. Submit your work for a chance to win screenings at the festival (5-8 November), plus many more great prizes and awards that will get your work noticed by industry, filmmakers and thousands of film fans.
There will also be masterclasses, networking opportunities, talks and Q&As to engage with industry leaders to explore how dance artists are fostering creativity and innovation.
ASFF 2015 Prizes:
- Screenings at the BAFTA Qualifying ASFF 2015
- All film are in competition
- Awards for Best Film in each category and People’s Choice
- Eligibility to enter the EE British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA)
- Screenings in various guest programmes at other film festivals
- Screenings as part of ASFF Film Tour
- Editorial in Aesthetica Magazine and on Aesthetica’s online channels (180,000 readership worldwide)
Genres accepted: advertising, animation, artists’ film, comedy, dance, documentary, drama, experimental, fashion, music video and thriller. Running times up to 30 minutes.
Entries close 31 May 2015. To enter visit www.asff.co.uk/submit
Call For Transform Residency Programme
Are you a West Yorkshire based artist working in the field of live performance?
Are you interested in participating in a four-day residency workshop taking place between West Yorkshire Playhouse and Yorkshire Dance, working with a range of artists, an experienced facilitator and focused on global concepts and ideas?
Would you like to make new relationships with international artists, spark cross-cultural collaborations, and develop your practice?
If this sounds interesting to you, then why not make an application for the Transform Residency Programme?
Find out more here
To see professional development opportunities outside of Yorkshire Dance, click here.