Professional Development at Yorkshire Dance
BAFTA Qualifying Aesthetica Short Film Festival 2015: Call for Entries
The BAFTA Qualifying Aesthetica Short Film Festival 2015 is open for entries, with a new strand in dance film. Submit your work for a chance to win screenings at the festival (5-8 November), plus many more great prizes and awards that will get your work noticed by industry, filmmakers and thousands of film fans.
There will also be masterclasses, networking opportunities, talks and Q&As to engage with industry leaders to explore how dance artists are fostering creativity and innovation.
ASFF 2015 Prizes:
- Screenings at the BAFTA Qualifying ASFF 2015
- All film are in competition
- Awards for Best Film in each category and People’s Choice
- Eligibility to enter the EE British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA)
- Screenings in various guest programmes at other film festivals
- Screenings as part of ASFF Film Tour
- Editorial in Aesthetica Magazine and on Aesthetica’s online channels (180,000 readership worldwide)
Genres accepted: advertising, animation, artists’ film, comedy, dance, documentary, drama, experimental, fashion, music video and thriller. Running times up to 30 minutes.
Entries close 31 May 2015. To enter visit www.asff.co.uk/submit
To see professional development opportunities outside of Yorkshire Dance, click here.