Thanks to your feedback we’ve made some improvements to The Collective Membership which we hope will reflect the needs of our Members.
If you are a current Member you should have already been made aware of the changes to the Scheme. If you are not currently a Member and you would like to be, please take the time to read the following documents:
There are now two tiers of Yorkshire Dance Membership; Standard and Plus
£50 / £30 (concessions) per year
• Free Standby Space (max 50 hrs per year)*
• Twice monthly e-bulletins
• Free equipment hire
• A one-to-one advice session with a member of the team
• Opportunity to apply for the Residency Scheme
• Discounts and offers on CPD opportunities, Salons, performances and annual youth dance conference
£100 / £60 (concessions) per year
all the benefits of Standard, plus…
• Unlimited free Standby Space*
• Three 1:1 advice sessions with a member of the team
• Opportunity to apply to curate your own performance, workshop or networking event with a £1000 budget
• One free professional contemporary class
• A three-hour training session on lighting & sound with our Technical Manager, or dance marketing with our Marketing & Communications Manager
• One facilitated Critical Response Process feedback session (as part of the Residency Scheme)
* Subject to availability.
If you would like to join The Collective, or upgrade,
please call the Yorkshire Dance box office
on 0113 243 8765 or drop-in and see us!
a workshop with Antony Dunn
Friday 29 April, 2.00pm – 5.00pm
Box Office 0113 243 8765
Or book securely online here
Free to members of Yorkshire Dance’s The Collective Plus
Full details of the workshop can be found here.